Microtenya "I just want to catch fish easily with a simple tackle"
It is the jig head + food "Micro Tenya" that responds to such requests!
It is also ideal for beginners as it is ideal for beginners in fishing.
There is an optimal tackle
Microtenya is OK if you have a rod, reel, line, jig head.But basically I use a light jig head, so it is recommended that the rod is short and he has tension, but the line is thin.
The rod is a lure rod for rockfish and horse mackerel (by the way, the reel is a spinning reel of about 2000).The line is a fluorocarbon line up to 3 points.There is a set of this combination at the fishing tackle shop, so let's check it out.
If the rod is long and soft, it is difficult to operate the micro tenya and it is difficult to remove the atari.If the line is thick, it will be difficult for the line to come out from the reel, and the resistance of the tide will easily be applied to the line, so the micro tenya will not sink smoothly.
I will also introduce recommended items, so please refer to them.It's basically the same as rockfish and horse mackerel lures, so it's a tackle without a son.
* 1 Shimano "Luarmatic" S70UL.How about one for horse mackerel, rockfish, and micro tenya?
* 2 Major craft "First Cast". Easy to use around FCS-T732L.Can be purchased at a reasonable price
* 3 We recommend a model equipped with a "shallow groove spool" that does not require a lower winding line.Shimano "Sedona" 2500S and Daiwa "Crest" 2004 are the best price range for beginners, and will be one that can be used for a long time.
* 4 This is recommended if you use the fluorocarbon line.Sunline "Basic FC".There is a marking sticker for every 300m in a 75m roll, so it is excellent in cost performance when considering 4 times.
There are various foods
Microtenya has a style of bait on the jig head, so there are many baits that can be used, but the recommended bait that can be used quickly and can be caught well is krill.Since it is frozen bait, it is easy to obtain, and even people who are new to bait fishing can easily set it on the jig head.Also, if you put it in the cooler with ice, you can easily manage the freshness.It's easy to handle anyway.The amount is quite playable with one pack of krill for sashie.There is also a special product, so let's use it.
* 1 Hirokyu "Jigbait" is made by processing krill exclusively for Microtenya, and it does not easily come off from the jig head even when fully cast.It is also processed to reduce stickiness and can be quickly set on the jig head.The sizes are also M, L and 2L.Aim at your feet is a large L or 2L, M is good for casting
* 2 The Cartiva "Insect Head" has a large head shape that does not easily take root, a large eye that makes it easy to tie a line, and a thick tension shaft that can firmly pierce food with a keeper that prevents the sashie from slipping.Just for exclusive use.Easy to use for beginners
* 3 Krill should be stabbed with its legs facing down.When it sinks, my legs flutter and invite me
Recommended fishing spot
The recommended places to get started with Microtenya are "Wharf" and "Wharf".If the water depth is as deep as 2m, you can catch it even if you aim at your feet.At this depth, you can see the seabed, so check for paving stones.Fish are lurking between the paving stones.In addition, if there is a slit under the shore or a hole in the quay, the fish shadow will still be darker.
The place I don't recommend is a deep place where the water depth at your feet exceeds 10m.Microtenya, which is not so heavy, does not easily sink to the bottom, and it is difficult to rework.Above all, the deeper the line, the more dandruff the line becomes, making it harder to get atari.This kind of place is where other gimmicks come into play.
* 1 There are various shapes of holes in the quay.The visible hole can also be used as a guide for dropping the micro tenya.
* 2 If there is a paving stone near the wharf or quay, root fish lurks in the gap.The more slits and holes there are, the more likely it is.
The aim is root fish
Microtenya can be aimed at various fish, but the easiest to fish is root fish such as scorpion fish and soy.There are many places mentioned above, and if there is food in front of you, it will bite you, so it is ideal for targets.It's perfect for beginners to fishing, so let's aim for this root fish first.However, the small size should be released.This is because if the root fish are completely caught, there will be a "rough fishing" where the root fish will disappear at the fishing spot for a while.I would like to request an active release.
* 1 Scorpion fish is the easiest fish to aim for in this fishing.But let's release it so as not to catch up.You can enjoy fishing for a long time at the fishing spot
* 2 When actually fishing, I kept it alive in Bakkan and released it.
Anyway, fishing in return
If you sink the Micro Tenya in front of the fish, you will be surprised at how easy it is to hit.To put it the other way around, if you don't look like a fish, you won't eat any food.The key to getting good results is to change the fishing spot.
Let's introduce how to fish.First of all, how to fish at your feet.Free the line and sink the micro tenya to the bottom.Next, just put up a line and lightly flutter the rod twice and wait.As soon as the fish is nearby, it will bite into you, so when you feel it, raise the rod and let it hang on the reel as it is.
The waiting time is 5 seconds.If there is no atari, lightly blow the rod twice and wait for 2 seconds.With this as one set, if it does not hit even if it is repeated 5 times, repeat the same process at a distance of about 1 m.The longer the quay, the more places you can fish.Also, even in a small place, you may eat when you come back once, so make sure to go back and forth between the fishing spots.
* 1 It's very easy to aim at your feet.
* 2 If you are there, you will eat.That's a scorpion fish
Pay attention to the angle of the rod and the tension of the line
When searching for your feet, keep the tip of the rod facing down.It is easy to operate the micro tenya, and it is easy to raise the rod when a fish hits.Keep the line taut.If it is loose, the micro tenya will enter the hole and take root.Let's fish while checking the feeling of "poking" the bottom with a micro tenya.
When throwing and fishing
If you feel like fishing at your feet, throw a micro tenya and try fishing.The range you can aim at at once expands, and the number of targets increases.As the water temperature rises from now on, the number of fish you can catch will increase, so let's get the feeling of throwing and fishing now.Happy developments are waiting for the coming season.
The way of fishing is basically the same as your feet.After casting, sink the micro tenya to the bottom.Stretch a line and repeat "Shake twice and wait for 2 seconds" to search from offshore to the front.If you fish too far in the place like the illustration, it will take root, so if the angle of the line becomes tight, collect it and throw it again.If you don't aim at the same course XNUMX times, try throwing it to a different course.
Atari has a "kukutsu" and the fish bite into it, so you can just stand the rod, lightly insert the awase, and wind the reel.
* 1 The cast can be used like throwing fishing.If you have a jig head of 3g, it will fly quite well.
* 2 If the angle of the rod is slightly upright, the micro tenya will be easier to move.
* 3 Rockfish that ate while sinking.If you aim offshore, various fish will hit