Terms and Conditions
Article 1 (Applicable)
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
- Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, we may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use.These individual provisions shall form part of this Agreement regardless of their name.
- If the provisions of this agreement contradict the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration)
- In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for usage registration by the method specified by the Company, and the Company notifies the registration applicant of the approval for this, and the usage registration is completed. ..
- The Company may not approve the application for use registration if it determines that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- When false matters are reported when applying for usage registration.
- When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement.
- In addition, when we judge that the usage registration is not appropriate.
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
- The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at his / her own risk.
- In any case, the user cannot transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share it with a third party. If the user ID and password combination matches the registered information and is logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user himself / herself who has registered that user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 4 (sales contract)
- In this service, the sales contract shall be concluded when the user applies for the purchase to the Company and notifies the Company that the application has been accepted.The ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when the Company delivers the product to the delivery company.
- The Company shall be able to cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without notifying the user in advance if the user falls under any of the following reasons.
- If the user violates this agreement
- When the delivery of the product is not completed due to unknown delivery address or long absence
- In addition, when we admit that the relationship of trust between our company and the user has been damaged
- The payment method, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase application, return method, etc. related to this service will be determined separately by the Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyrights and other intellectual property rights of product photographs and other contents (hereinafter referred to as "contents") provided by this service belong to the rightful owners of the Company and content providers, and the user is You may not reproduce, reprint, modify, or otherwise make secondary use of these without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited matters)
The user shall not perform the following acts when using this service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals.
- Acts related to criminal activity.
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in this service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functionality of our servers or networks
- Acts of commercial use of information obtained by this service.
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services.
- Unauthorized access or attempting this.
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users.
- Acts of impersonating another user.
- Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services.
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 7 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if it is determined that there is any of the following reasons.
- When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service.
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster.
- When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident.
- In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (use restrictions and deregistration)
- The Company shall be able to restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice in any of the following cases. increase.
- If you violate any provision of this agreement.
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items.
- When the credit card notified by the user as a payment method is suspended
- When there is a default of payment obligations such as fees.
- When there is no response to the contact from our company for a certain period of time.
- When this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use.
- In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind whatsoever caused to the user due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 9 (withdrawal)
The user shall be able to withdraw from this service by the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
- We have de facto or legal defects in this service (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security defects, errors and bugs, infringement of rights, etc. Includes.) Is not guaranteed to be absent.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused to the user by this service.However, if the contract between the Company and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer does not apply, but in this case. In addition, the Company foresaw or foresaw the damage caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence). We do not take any responsibility for).
- The Company is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that may occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 11 (Changes in service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused to the user by this.
Article 12 (Change of Terms of Service)
We may make amendments to the provisions of these Terms from time to time. Any amended Terms will be notified to you by being posted on the Site. It is your responsibility to refer regularly to these Terms and note the amendments. Amendments will come into effect immediately on the amended Terms being posted on the Site and you will be deemed to have accepted them if you access the Site after that time. If you do not wish to accept them, you must cancel these Terms.
Article 13 (Handling of personal information)
Article 14 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. The Company considers that the currently registered contact is valid and notifies or contacts the contact unless the user notifies the change according to the method specified separately by the user, and these are notified or contacted by the user at the time of transmission. It is considered that you have reached.
Article 15 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
The 16 Article (Governing Law, Jurisdiction)
- In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law. Regarding this service, the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded.
- If a dispute arises regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Company shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.