The long-awaited black fishing season has arrived.The seasons will surely change due to the autumn rain front and successive typhoons.In midsummer, the anglers who were absent from rocky shore fishing will be busy preparing for inspection of fishing gear.By the way, in the first rocky shore fishing in autumn, Bowes may be afraid, but the seawater temperature is still high and there are many bait thefts.Here, Hirokyu will release the perfect blend material for this season.Its name is Grezero.The anglers are Keiji Shibahara and Takahiko Hara.I tried out the power of the new product at the rocky shore in Goto, Nagasaki prefecture.
What is Grezero?
The Hamaryo Maru, which departs from Nishihama, Hirado City, Nagasaki Prefecture, departs for Goto.First of all, the actual fishing starts at "Kuromose Manaita".Let me briefly explain about Hirokyu / Grezero here.First of all, in order to synchronize Tsukee and Makie, it is important to make the specific densities of krill and blend material the same.
Grezero is formulated so that it can be perfectly synchronized with tsukee if it is made with a sufficient amount of water, without any special effort, because the sinking speed is adjusted to the krill in the first place.Secondly, it has excellent diffusivity.Due to its high water absorption, it quickly adapts to seawater.According to Mr. Hara, "It is a blend material that has been tried and errored aiming for perfect synchronization. For example, even if it is sucked into the tide, it will ride on the tide, so the synchronization time with the gimmick will be longer." It seems that the eternal theme of black fishing, which is the synchronization of Makie and Makie, is "nothing is in the way".
By the way, the basic method of making Makie is one bag of krill for one krill.Grezero weighs 1 kg and has a voluminous feel just by mixing it with one krill.Since the amount of water as a guide is displayed on the bag of the blend material, if you put the seawater drawn in the water-drawing bucket into the bag, weigh it, and then put it in the bag, the blend material remaining in the bag will be left over. It is economical to use without.Let's see the fishing of the masters.
* 1 Hirokyu / Grezero.The umami ingredients and seaweed invite the taste of black. It is also economical because Makie swells with 3 kg. Scheduled to go on sale in late October.The basic amount is Grezero and one krill.Moisture adjustment is changed according to the target point.High water absorption.Read the article for the effect.
* 2 For Tsukee, Hirokyu / Raw Iki-kun M, Raw Iki-kun half-boiled, and Ami-zuke Kimi are available.Mr. Shibahara often used mysidacea pickles and boil.
It came out!Good tail length
Here Manaita is the place where you have to prepare for the onslaught of Onaga in the morning.I wanted to challenge with a slightly thick gimmick, but on the day the tide did not show the ideal appearance, so I gave up mainstream fishing and changed to special fishing.Hara's fishing seat is cracked.Watch how Makie is driven into the place where the payout at your feet and the tide collide.The food stealing is such that a palm-sized brassy chub can be seen at your feet.However, the effect of collecting fish gradually became apparent.A group of blue-backed fish can be seen and hidden in the air layer of the offing.Make it a long Harris and let the float pass through it.It was Ocho who modified the mechanism and bent the rod for the first throw.Although it is a favorite, the mold is small.
However, in the third throw, it endures the tightening of the tail length.The opportunity has just arrived. "It's about 40 cm." Manipulate the rod so that you can't dive into the water at your feet.It seems that the mechanism according to the tide situation was successful.The point I caught was the diving tide.Tana who has eaten is more than one rod.Mr. Hara's speculation was clear that he might not have been able to go offshore because of the shadow of the blue-backed fish.
On the other hand, Mr. Shibahara, who had a rod at the tip, was caught in a grunt's nest.If you are fishing at your feet or about one rod from there, you will find a line draw, but it is not your favorite.Even if you catch it occasionally, it's about 1 cm black. "I have to make it this size for this time of year. Isaki is also a good souvenir." It seems that he enjoys fishing with a laid back feeling.
"I think it's well done. In the autumn shore during the high water temperature period, it is basic to float the black and fish, so a blend material that is as light as possible is good. That's why it's suitable for tuning with shallow Dana. "Mr. Shibahara gave a drumstick about Grezero.
* 1 "I did it" 40 cm long tail. "Grezero has a long tuning time, so it can be used with confidence even in complicated tides."
* 2 Atari is astringent even if the tide moves.Maybe it was because the blue-backed fish were migrating nearby, according to Mr. Hara.
* 3 Isaki is a great souvenir.Mr. Shibahara also laughed bitterly at the slow movement of the tide.
* 4 Manaita from Kuromase.There is a great chance on days when the tide is clear.
* 5 The true identity is red sea bream.If you can catch Manaita here, there is a high probability that it will be a big fish. * 6 A strong attack on Mr. Yoshinori Ito, a Hirokyu employee who was putting out a pole on a ship. He has eaten into a fixed gimmick of two and a half.
Infinite possibilities depending on the arrangement
Manaita where the tide has stopped.After all, the angler chose to change the set in search of more fishing results.The next stop was "Akashima Hanare".Here are the points from 3 minutes down to 3 minutes up.If the tide level rises higher than that, the captain will come to pick you up because the fishing seat will be submerged in seawater.It's a special place where you have a limited amount of time to put out the pole. Good location with 360-degree view of Akashima, where you can catch any gimmicks.Mr. Shibahara, who set up a fishing seat at the tip on the left with Akashima in the water, is watching the situation by hitting Makie on the right and left of his feet.
"I would like to attack from the one with the stronger tide." I want to get results by the time the tide stops falling.Drive Makie into the sarashi that was created at your feet, throw in a gimmick, and pull it to the sarashi.Then the whole gimmick grows.Mr. Shibahara's pronoun full-thickness fishing method is a fishing method that "light gimmicks are preceded by Tsukee and sink to the target Tana".Of course, when attacking a shallow place, you need to pay attention to the tension of the mechanism and line control so that it does not sink too much.
Then, the color stopper pulls the float away from the float.If you ask me a little, it's Zudon.A clear Atari conveys the experience. "The black here is one size larger, isn't it?"If a fish tries to dive under his feet, he will stand up and fight for power, but Mr. Shibahara thrust the rod into the sea to match the movement of Kuro.And when you tilt the rod to the side, it easily comes up.Then, from the next injection, blacks close to 40 cm were thrown into the cooler one after another.I have already grasped the pattern here.
* 1 "Since the area around the sarashi is shallow, you can eat without 2 Hiro. In such a place, Grezero shows its true character." Did Sekai bring good luck?A slightly larger black was the starting point.
* 2 Aim for a slightly deeper Dana instead.Added a balancer to kill buoyancy.Makie is also a mixture of two types, and there is no need to worry about it.
Eventually, the low tide began to run and the tide was clearly visible, so Mr. Hara decided to try mainstream fishing, and Mr. Shibahara also put out a rod along the tide.Mr. Hara sets the target 30-40m offshore and casts a long distance, and Mr. Shibahara aims for deeper Tana.Here, mix Hirokyu / Advance Gure about 1/3 to make it sticky.By doing this, the fish collecting effect will reach farther and even in the air layer.
The tide is getting stronger and the place where you can put out the rod changes, but is it because of Grezero that you can catch anywhere?By the way, Mr. Hara is not hungry when fishing.
Grezero responds flexibly to the situation
Mr. Hara, who is particular about the mainstream tail length fishing, puts the fishing float, Kizakura / Motae, which he supervised, near the tide 40m offshore.Makie has added advanced gray to make it a long-distance cast, so it will land on the target point.When the gimmick begins to adapt to the tide, the float gradually sinks.If this goes well with Makie ... Don.Atari of line drawing.The response is sufficient.If the distance of interaction with the fish is long, the fishing taste will be doubled. "If you use Grezero alone, it will be washed away on the surface in places where the flow is fast, so if you do mainstream fishing like me, please try mixing Advanced Gure." Mr. Hara also looks 40m ahead with a sloppy expression.It is the same that Kuro off the coast also floats on Makie, and the hit Tana is not deep.Don't spare the effort to synchronize offshore like this.
On the other hand, Mr. Shibahara, aiming for a point that is drawn to the tide, added half the balancer and adjusted the buoyancy to 00.The weight of the gimmick is only the G7 gun ball attached on the part directly connected to the tension of the center shaft and Harris.If this does not sink to the desired tana, sink the float together and put in a gimmick to the depth of about one rod.Rather than fishing while flowing, it is an image of fishing while searching for the same point from top to bottom.It is nothing but fishing that makes the best use of the advantages of Grezero and Advanced Grey.Grezero on the surface, advanced gray that inherits the subsidence.If Mr. Hara's fishing is horizontal fishing, Mr. Shibahara is vertical fishing. If you use two kinds of blended materials, the fishing result will be reliable.
"When the activity rises, the attack is clear." In both cases, the rod keeps bending until the tide stops, and the cooler fills up in a blink of an eye.Oh, I wanted such a blend material.Akiiso has high expectations even if it is not true.Grezero will make it even more fun.I would like you to try the power of Grezero.
Interview cooperation / Hirokyu
Inquiries / Hamamoto Fishing Center
* 1 Aiming at the target.Atari of line drawing depending on whether the mechanism stands or not. "It's the effect of Advanced Gure, but I think Gure Zero brought it to life," he said.
* 2 Mr. Hara's aim is to pull out black from this tide. Challenge Kuro with a long cast of 40m.
* 3 Take a good-looking black with a splendid rod handling.I think it's about time for the cooler to fill up.
* 4 If you have a rod stand, you can avoid damaging your important tackle.Made of plastic and light.
* 5 As expected, the technique that can be eaten even in deep dana.It is in tune with Makie.
* 6 Leave the fishing of Goto to the Hamamoto General Fishing Center.